Expert guidance for your photographic pursuits.
How it works...
When you enroll in the mentorship program, we will establish a schedule for our initial meeting to fully assess and determine how to best address your situation and tailor the program to your needs making you more successful.
Whether you’re looking to take on a specific project, or just need focused attention on your craft, I’m here for you every step of the way.
We’ll chat via Skype or other online method and those chats will be recorded for your review later. They are only for you and I will never share them with any one else. We’ll also be able to communicate via email between Skype sessions.
We’ll plan for a total of 8 one-hour sessions over period of between five and seven months. This will allow us to meet a bit more frequently in the beginning and then be consistent for the remainder of the time. If we are a little short in one of the meetings we will take the opportunity to make it up later, and vice versa.
This is for you if you...
- Feel stuck in your photographic experience and you want help seeing new opportunities.
- Want to kick-start or accelerate your creative process and elevate and sharpen your skills.
- Need someone to hold you accountable and keep you motivated, to provide the CREATIVE PUSH you need to keep moving in the right direction.
- Want to learn a new skill that will support your photography such as effective communication about your work or anything design related.
you make it.”
I work with these genres...
- Travel and Culture
- Street Photography
- Documentary, story telling
- Fine Art or Abstracts
- Website design and usability
- Graphic design
I stay away from...
- Politically Charged Topics
- Alcohol, Tobacco and related items
- Other topics, please inquire
The Mentorship Includes...
- 8 Hours of one-on-one discussions over six months.
- Priority email support for the first six months. Regular membership email support after that.
- Lifetime access to my membership site courses, tutorials etc.
- Access to the private Facebook group for members and course takers.
What I expect from you...
- You’re willing to learn and take criticism.
- You have the energy and desire to push yourself and commit to the creative process.
- You have a purpose or goal already in mind, it may need refinement but you have a purpose already figured out.
- You will reach out when you need help rather than wait three weeks and do nothing in the meantime.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of photographic terms and experience.
Please reach out via this contact form and let’s discuss it first. Once we determine this is a good fit I’ll invite you to go ahead and register. This is a big investment and I want to be sure you really know what you’re getting into.
When you’re ready to go, please use this registration form to sign up for this program. We’ll then set a schedule for the first meeting or two and get things rolling. Please do reach out first using the email form above so we can be assured this is a good match.