Do you want to...
- Kick-start your creative process to create more engaging photographs?
- Be motivated and pushed CREATIVELY to keep moving in the right direction?
- Sharpen your skills and your vision to more effectively share your view of the world?
- Have an expert guide with over 14 years teaching experience to help you in this journey?
How it works...
When you enroll in the Globetrotter Program, we’ll connect online to fully assess and determine how to best meet your needs and to tailor the program to what you need the most.
Whether you’re looking to take on a specific project, or just need focused attention on your craft, I’m here for you every step of the way.
We’ll connect via Skype or other online method and those conversations will be recorded for your review later. They are only for you and I will never share them with any one else. We’ll also be able to communicate via email between Skype sessions.
In total, we’ll meet 9 times for an hour each. We’ll start out with meeting every two weeks. And then we’ll space them out. Depending on meeting frequency, we’ll finish up in five to seven months
Plus, you’ll get LIFETIME access to the site.
you make it.”
The Program Includes...
- NINE one-hour sessions over 5–7 months.
- Priority email support for the first six months. Regular membership email support after that.
- LIFETIME access to the membership site courses, tutorials etc.
- Access to the private Facebook group for all members.
What I expect from you...
- You’re willing to learn and take criticism.
- You have the energy and desire to push yourself and commit to the creative process.
- You have a purpose or goal already in mind, it may need refinement but you have a purpose already figured out.
- You will reach out when you need help rather than wait three weeks and do nothing in the meantime.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of photographic terms and experience.
- That you’ll be willing to stretch yourself. I may have you buy a book or two for discussion purposes.
This program is not for all photographers.
I work with these genres...
- Travel and Culture
- Street Photography
- Documentary | Story Telling
- Fine Art & Abstracts
- Website Design and Usability
- Graphic Design
I stay away from...
- Politically Charged Topics
- Alcohol, Tobacco and related items
- Other topics, please inquire
Please reach out via this contact form and let’s discuss it first. This is a big investment and I would love to answer any questions you may have.