We take a dive into the ocean, well, not really, with this month’s print release. Freely Floating comes from the South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston, SC. It’s a close-up of a jellyfish with a few intricate details stealing the show.
- Details of the photograph
- Background story
- Design and Composition
- Post-Production settings
- Printing the photograph
Watch this episode on YouTube:
Drop your email to grab your copy of
Making Photographs, the checklist I use for every scene.
I’ll send out other items which may include:
- Monthly Edition Print Release info
- Podcast episode releases.
- Tips and stories about recent images I’m working on or recent trips.
- Expanded thoughts on a topic covered in recent Podcast episodes.
- Other resources about The Great Outdoors.
Today's Dose of Inspiration
He holds in His hands the depths of the earth and the mightiest mountains. The sea belongs to Him, for He made it. His hands formed the dry land, too.
—Psalm 95:4, 5 NLT
What are men to rocks and mountains?
—Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice