December’s Print of the month is Sunrise over Mount Newhall.
This image comes to you from Unalaska Island. It’s a photograph with brilliant light streaming through the clouds to the mountains below. All you see is mountains and clouds and light. Stay tuned for the story behind the shot and what it took to make this image a reality in post-production.
- Details of the photograph
Design and Composition
Printing the photograph
Special Announcements, Two Christmas Gifts!
- Related to the course, listen in for all the details
- For ALL listeners, a Christmas Gift Print Giveaway!
No purchase necessary!
Check out this link for all the details AND to get on the email list so you can vote!
Slide Deck Images
Watch this episode on YouTube:
Watch me make an AWESOME metal print!
I’ve been writing on this topic quite a bit to my email insiders. If you’re not on the list then you’ve been missing out. I’ve been covering the topics in today’s episode in a more long-form written format. And I’ll send out another message on Cyber Monday that will have all the links to the collection of these writings.
Drop your email to grab your copy of
Making Photographs, the checklist I use for every scene.
I’ll send out other items which may include:
- Monthly Edition Print Release info
- Podcast episode releases.
- Tips and stories about recent images I’m working on or recent trips.
- Expanded thoughts on a topic covered in recent Podcast episodes.
- Other resources about The Great Outdoors.
Today's Dose of Inspiration
As a face is reflected in water, so a heart reflects the real person.
—Proverbs 27:19 NLT
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
—Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.