I’m going through my images from a recent photo shoot in the garden and I’m selecting one to be a fine art print.
- Reviewing images and selecting one to print
- This is acontinuation to the “In the Garden” video published to Youtube on July 19, 2023—video posted to the right >
- Reviewing the photos
- A look at a few of the processing settings
- Getting the print ready to go
- I’ll make another video on the coating processes I plan to do. I’ll be testing a variety of coating options to see what I like best.
Watch this episode on YouTube:
Watch the previous video referenced in this episode:
Drop your email to grab your copy of
Making Photographs, the checklist I use for every scene.
I’ll send out other items which may include:
- Podcast episode releases.
- Tips and stories about recent images I’m working on or recent trips.
- Expanded thoughts on a topic covered in recent Podcast episodes.
- Other resources about The Great Outdoors.
Today's Dose of Inspiration
The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.
—Genesis 2:15, ESV
There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.
—Janet Kilburn Phillips