Through-hiking, I’m not sure I’ll ever do such a thing, but it sure is great hearing stories from the trail. That’s what we’re talking about today on this edition of The Great Outdoors Photography Podcast.
- A bit about you and your photography
- Why do a through-hike? And why the AT?
- Prepping for a long hike
- Other gear
- Camera gear stuffs (Specifically asked by a listener, Kevin Cowley)
- The specific kit you took
- Recharging batteries
- Anything else???
- Getting there
- The hiking, a day in the life, favorite locations, best/worst things that happened.
- Finishing up the hike
- Returning and reflecting
Today's Dose of Inspiration
…The Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
—Micah 6:8, NLT
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
—Sir Edmund Hillary
Drop your email to grab your copy of
Making Photographs, the checklist I use for every scene.
I’ll send out other items which may include:
- Podcast episode releases.
- Tips and stories about recent images I’m working on or recent trips.
- Expanded thoughts on a topic covered in recent Podcast episodes.
- Other resources about The Great Outdoors.